If you are fond of social networking, you can never miss having your own Facebook account. Believe it or not, people of all sort of ages got Facebook! From the youngest to the oldest! Whether it’s for communicating with friends and colleagues, online games, or online marketing, everybody is on this hot social networking website. Of course, being attached to this kind of website online can be considered an addiction. Now, let me ask you a question.
Are you a Facebook addict then?
If you unsure of your answer to that question then you might as well consider checking on the following symptoms of being one.
You have been addicted to Facebook if…
- you anticipate to access your Facebook account when you wake up
- you constantly check on your news feeds
- you are addicted to its Zynga games like Farmville, Frontierville, Cityville, and etc.
- you access your account 5-10 times a day or stay online on Facebook all the time
- you ask or invite friends to get on Facebook so you can keep in touch with any of them
- you forget to do your other errands or chores because of it
- you stay up late or having issues sleeping like you used to