Facebook is dignified to hit 700 million users, according to study from the Facebook statistics blog SocialBakers.
If Facebook were its own country, it would be the third-largest in the world.
Fast implementation rates in places such as Brazil, Indonesia, Egypt, the Philippines and Mexico have this social networking site closing in on its next groundbreaking.
Not only is the social site on track to have 700 million users, it’s also projected to host 100 billion photos by the summer, according to the photo browser Pixable. The service evaluated the data of 100,000 Facebook users and estimates that 6 billion photos are uploaded to the website each month.
In its latest analysis, Pixable found that women upload a new profile picture about once every two weeks, while men refresh their online profiles about once every three weeks.
Overall, the number of profile photos posted to Facebook has tripled since 2006.
June 1, 2011 | Categories: Computers, Facebook, Games, Interesting, Social Networking, Tech Tips | Tags: facebook a lot of users, Facebook Addict, Facebook to hit 700 users, user stats of facebook.com | Leave a comment
If you are fond of social networking, you can never miss having your own Facebook account. Believe it or not, people of all sort of ages got Facebook! From the youngest to the oldest! Whether it’s for communicating with friends and colleagues, online games, or online marketing, everybody is on this hot social networking website. Of course, being attached to this kind of website online can be considered an addiction. Now, let me ask you a question.
Are you a Facebook addict then?
If you unsure of your answer to that question then you might as well consider checking on the following symptoms of being one.
You have been addicted to Facebook if…
- you anticipate to access your Facebook account when you wake up
- you constantly check on your news feeds
- you are addicted to its Zynga games like Farmville, Frontierville, Cityville, and etc.
- you access your account 5-10 times a day or stay online on Facebook all the time
- you ask or invite friends to get on Facebook so you can keep in touch with any of them
- you forget to do your other errands or chores because of it
- you stay up late or having issues sleeping like you used to